- DataFocus shall not be liable for any breach of personal information resulting from disclosure of user passwords to others or sharing of registered accounts with others, or any other breach of personal information not attributable to DataFocus;
- Any third party uses your personal information in accordance with the terms of service of DataFocus and the conditions specified in the statement. DataFocus shall not be liable for any dispute arising therefrom.
- If the occurrence and consequence of hacking or government control or network communication breakdown cannot be foreseen, both parties confirm that this is a force majeure; Both parties shall, in accordance with the extent to which force majeure affects the performance of this agreement, negotiate and decide whether to terminate this agreement, release part of their obligations under this agreement, or postpone the performance of this agreement.
- Any access to or direct or indirect use of the information on this website in any way shall be deemed to be bound voluntarily by the website declaration.
- As the website can be uploaded by registered users, the website cannot identify the knowledge copyright of the uploaded images or words. If the copyright is violated, please inform us in time, and the website will be deleted in the first time.
- DataFocus shall not indemnify you or any third party for any damage of any nature arising out of interruption or inoperability of the telecommunications system or the Internet, technical failure, computer error or virus, damage or loss of information, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of DataFocus.
- DataFocus does not guarantee that DataFocus will not interrupt or have errors in operation, does not guarantee that DataFocus will correct all defects, and does not guarantee that DataFocus will meet all your requirements.
- If DataFocus is caused by an abnormal interruption or other technical failure, you agree that the sole indemnity shall not exceed the total license fee for the relevant software used by DataFocus under this agreement.
- Is applicable within the scope of the law, any party without the loss of data and/or damage and any indirect, incidental, special, consequential losses to the other party is responsible for the compensation (including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of goodwill or other pecuniary loss).